• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't speak for all areas and don't know about the 1/2 inch part, but here in these parts of Tennessee a 4-40 screw is when lovemaking takes place at 20 minutes till 5. :p

DUDE....cut it out! I'm about to pee on myself. The 1/2 inch could be the length of his &*@$%#!. I could be wrong.

Can't speak for all areas and don't know about the 1/2 inch part, but here in these parts of Tennessee a 4-40 screw is when lovemaking takes place at 20 minutes till 5. :p
DUDE....cut it out! I'm about to pee on myself. The 1/2 inch could be the length of his &*@$%#!. I could be wrong.

Sir Charles lay off the wine, Are these screws stainless or did you take them out of some ones leg?.... How much horse power gain if i change all of them in my 20 sport tunnel and will i get caught for cheating?

Sir Charles lay off the wine, Are these screws stainless or did you take them out of some ones leg?.... How much horse power gain if i change all of them in my 20 sport tunnel and will i get caught for cheating?
Say Mikey, how did you know that I had been sampling the muscadine juice?

Yes it will make all of your boats run faster.

The more that you drink, the faster that your boats run, bench racing of course. :D

Say Mikey, how did you know that I had been sampling the muscadine juice?

Yes it will make all of your boats run faster.

The more that you drink, the faster that your boats run, bench racing of course. :D
Did you say care package?

Back