• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Muro

Supporting Member
I am selling a Twin Craft 44" Mono hull. This hull includes all hardware/servos/drive line/ radio/ and motor K&B 82/ the motor hasn't been started in three years but has been oiled. There are additional parts that come with the hull as well. The boat also has a BV thrid needle. The pipe is an Irwin 67 muffled pipe. I am asking 185.00 plus shipping for this hull.

Sounds like a good offshore class boat??!!! :blink: This wasnt the same boat that was listed here on IW like 2 months ago was it? Also please send pics to the following [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike :p

b0atnutz said:
I am selling a Twin Craft 44" Mono hull. This hull includes all hardware/servos/drive line/ radio/ and motor K&B 82/ the motor hasn't been started in three years but has been oiled. There are additional parts that come with the hull as well. The boat also has  a BV thrid needle. The pipe is an Irwin 67 muffled pipe. I am asking 185.00 plus shipping for this hull.
104319[/snapback]

send pic please [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
ED MAZZOLA said:
b0atnutz said:
I am selling a Twin Craft 44" Mono hull. This hull includes all hardware/servos/drive line/ radio/ and motor K&B 82/ the motor hasn't been started in three years but has been oiled. There are additional parts that come with the hull as well. The boat also has  a BV thrid needle. The pipe is an Irwin 67 muffled pipe. I am asking 185.00 plus shipping for this hull.
104319[/snapback]

send pic please [email protected]

104327[/snapback]

Ed I will take some pic's tomorrow my home computer took a DUMP. And that is were the pictures were.Jerry

Latest posts

Back