• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Vintage Scale 1964 Miss US.5 SOLD!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

It built by Steve Muck and comes in full hardware, O.S 3rd remote needle,full 3 servos w/ RX batterys, 7 propellers S&B and 12 O Donnell #99 Glow plugs minus motor and radio plus extra shipping quote price UPS Brown Truck in only north american

If you want scale with motor: new CMB67 HR

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a sign Allan, quit fighting it, your are a scale guy and the collective boating world is trying to tell you that, just have some dude modify the crap out of an engine for you, make it go insane fast and then just hang on, that should be just about as exciting as driving your twin.

Nice to see the boat again. Brings back memories. It still looks really good Allan. Some one is going to get a really good running boat.

was it $500? Yup been there done that
No UPS customer told me over $$$$ for out of country thats why!! I will say never again big box to out of country in future so I learn my lesson. If someone take to dare pay extra shipping Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back