• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Eagle SGX 21 ATR SOLD!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

For Sale 21 SGX ATR built by John Brown comes in full CMDI hardware, S.S tank, CMDI 3rd remote needle ,full three servos plus 2 props: ABC H-4 S&B and OCT 1445 S&B and 6 qty new O Donnel Blue Glow plugs. It is very good and fast stable. Sell $315.00 shipped in North American minus engine and radio (TX & RX). No Paypal Accept only International money order

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want add radio: New Airtronic M-11 75MHZ ch#69 and new RX 5cells hump battery. $500.00 shipped ( NO Motor w/pipe)

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale 21 SGX ATR built by John Brown comes in full CMDI hardware, S.S tank, CMDI 3rd remote needle ,full three servos plus 2 props: ABC H-4 S&B and OCT 1445 S&B and 6 qty new O Donnel Blue Glow plugs. It is very good and fast stable. Sell $315.00 shipped in North American minus engine and radio (TX & RX). No Paypal Accept only International money order
Allan,

I will offer 275.00 for the boat minus motor, pipe, receiver and transmitter shipped to 80126. I would get the boat, all hardware, 3rd channel, shaft, props and servos.

Let me know.

Robert

Allan,

I will offer 275.00 for the boat minus motor, pipe, receiver and transmitter shipped to 80126. I would get the boat, all hardware, 3rd channel, shaft, props and servos.

Let me know.

Robert
Sent PM

<br />
<br />
<br />For Sale  21 SGX ATR built by John Brown comes in full CMDI hardware, S.S tank, CMDI 3rd remote needle ,full three servos plus 2 props: ABC H-4 S&B and OCT 1445 S&B and 6 qty new O Donnel Blue Glow plugs. It is very good and fast stable. Sell $315.00 shipped in North American   minus engine and radio (TX & RX). No Paypal  Accept only International money order<br />
<br /><br />Allan,<br /><br />I will offer 275.00 for the boat minus motor, pipe, receiver and transmitter shipped to 80126. I would get the boat, all hardware, 3rd channel, shaft, props and servos.<br /><br />Let me know.<br /><br />Robert<br />
<br />Sent PM<br />
<br /><br /><br />I'll take it for 315.00 if still available . Thanks .

Latest posts

Back