• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale:Seaducer mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Brand new latest 2004 yellow/white Seaducer 90/100 44 inch SD3 RTR comes in CMB 1.0 with black pipe, Bob violett remote valve plus back up needle valve, full hardware plus two propellers and Radio Futaba pistol wheel FM with full three servos in the radio box. It is very good condition and really faster and easy corner. B) I got first place champion Red Jacket from Al's Crazy(Al Hobbs) last sept 17-19, 2004 . :( Reason to sell Our club at Namba 16 were not enough entry for X mono. Thats why!!. Ask to sell everything $1000.00 US dollars including shipped to your door ,Or without Radio TX/RX $900.00 If you want see availalbe pictures. Contract to ALLAN at email:[email protected]

Accept to trade only Brand new MAC.21 not used and will pay me different $680.00 US for Everything RTR. Let me know thanks. Allan

Accept to trade CMB.45 RS(Evo) Redheaded not CAM and will pay me different $600.00 Let me know thanks. Allan

<_< Brand New SD3 44inch complete boat comes in full hardware in place plus two propellers , tanks, 3 ch mixtures needle valve and full servos in the radio box. Just need is add Radio TX/RX and engine then GO Racing. Ask to sell $525.00 US including shipped ( North American) or extra for International shipping $50.00 US service three days business to your door. Let me know thanks.. Allan

Hi Eric Would you give me your email address? I can send pictures to you Let me know thanks.. Allan Namba 16

Eric I use CMB100 onto the flex mount by Seaducer hardware. If you want change can use CMB67/80 or MAC67/84 because put extra 2 sideplates , spacers and washers because already drilled on rails mounts . It just change cable drive .240 down shaft.187. and give you read blueprint assembly instruction: adjust engine rails. I did tested MAC.84 very good stable faster. I like big powerful CMB1.0 very good stable more faster over 8 mph. Will you be happy with it B)

Hi Craig I want to know that which one : RTR compete$1000.00 or RTR without Radio$900.00 or only hull hardware without engine& Radio $525.00 Contrct me at email: [email protected] Let me know thanks.. Allan Namba 16

Back