• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Seaducer 40 Mono RTR SOLD !!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

Top Blue Metal Flake & white splatter/bottom white Seaducer w/ Kevlar 40 Mono SD3 RTR built 100% by Jerry Crowther Includes: full Seaducer hardware, CMB45 RS w/Macs super quiet pipe, CMDI 3rd needle, full three servos,rx 5cell battery & harness switch into the radiobox , 3 props: OCTX450/3 S&B by Jerry C, OCTX450/3 S&B by CMDI and AB5083/3 A S&B by Andy Brown Plus spare 17" .187 cable drive ,new extra radiobox and 10qty McCoy glow plugs bonus Collection: Large T-shirt famous signature by Jerry Crowther. It is in perfect Condition and fast stable Just needs your radio then ready to ran. I decided to quit race entry for B Mono classes next year because I will build new scale roundnose through winter Ask to Sell $600.00 Shipped I will accept only check or Money Order ,sorry No PayPal Contact at email:[email protected] ask to pictures ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are pics of Alans 45 mono. I've seen this boat run and its fast. One of the fastest 45 size mono's I've seen run.

quick question--what strut are you running on it looks like a round bottom extended? and what length is the rudder to the leading edge?

Last edited by a moderator:
quick question--what strut are you running on it looks like a round bottom extended? and what length is the rudder to the leading edge?
No any speedmaster hardware . Jerry installed his own seaducer hardware 100% done and rudder lenght is 3.75" ;)

Hi Allan. I'll buy your boat. Would you consider taking $550 and still giving me all the extra stuff you said comes with it? Let me know today sometime, ok? Thanks. (I finally found the for sale stuff)

Bill Gawley.

Top Blue Metal Flake & white splatter/bottom white Seaducer w/ Kevlar 40 Mono SD3 RTR built 100% by Jerry Crowther Includes: full Seaducer hardware, CMB45 RS w/Macs super quiet pipe, CMDI 3rd needle, full three servos,rx 5cell battery & harness switch into the radiobox , 3 props: OCTX450/3 S&B by Jerry C, OCTX450/3 S&B by CMDI and AB5083/3 A S&B by Andy Brown Plus spare 17" .187 cable drive ,new extra radiobox and 10qty McCoy glow plugs bonus Collection: Large T-shirt famous signature by Jerry Crowther. It is in perfect Condition and fast stable Just needs your radio then ready to ran. I decided to quit race entry for B Mono classes next year because I will build new scale roundnose through winter Ask to Sell $600.00 Shipped I will accept only check or Money Order ,sorry No PayPal Contact at email:[email protected] ask to pictures ;)
Hey Allan, would you consider taking $550? Bill.

Hi again Allan, I'll take it for the $600. That's a good deal! Thanks.

Bill.

Hi again Allan, I'll take it for the $600. That's a good deal! Thanks.

Bill.
Sent PM

Bill, you got a good boat there.....now you got to make sure and come out to a couple races next year....45-mono ran a few times and even in open mono....I'll try and keep up with my little 21 speedmaster in open..... :D

Latest posts

Back