• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale RCMK 254

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOE P.

RCMK 254 w/out carb and coil as pictured.Was in thunderboat when they were legal..sitting on shelf needs home!

p.s. M&D local buddy Mathew trued crank,deburred cyl and installed Zenoah piston ring. we dyno ran it and I ran probably 8-10 tanks. LN

Call Gizmo and get a Zenoah carb and coil and go fast for cheap. 150.00 plus 8.00 USA shipping

JOE PETERS Please PM me for paypal payment address Thanks

motor 001 1.jpg

motor 002 2.jpg

Offer of 125.00 declined. STILL FOR SALE 150.00 SHIPPED anywhere in USA UPS tracking info provided safe get down brown service!

Bone stock after going through 5.6 16200 the strongest stocker...Good thing they outlawed it, my stock Zenoah sure as heck dosent have the power this one had.

After they outlawed it .I had to remotor , reprop and exhaust and weight loss to run well again...Thanks impba for costing me another 450.+ time AFTER already having a Legal already running racing boat. that is supposed to be "stock low cost class" just my 2 cents worth .....man I feel better.....

145.00 ANYONE ??? next week im fleebaying it !!

On its way TODAY. .ups tracking info will be PMed tonight. THANKS MARK & INTLWATERS !

Latest posts

Back