• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale or trade ( sold )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters i have 37 new in pkt odonnell blue glow plugs that i wish to trade for glow plugs to suit 21 engines. i run 50% nitro and run nova rossi and cmb vac aswell as mac 21 ,, if no luck with trade i will sell all 37 as one sale,, tell me what you got,, cheers jason ,, i think im looking to trade for kb 1L or Mcoy 59, but open to other usuable brands,, cheers jason,,

i would like to sell as one sale or trade as one trade for all thanks ,, sorry for the confusion ,, jason price for all 37 is $115.00 us shipped to your door,, thanks jason,,

sold pending payament thanks i,w

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

What's wrong with the Odonnell blues? I run them in my .20 mono all the time and have very good luck with them. I also know several others that use them in .21 motors as well. I run a 5 port Nova Rossi with 60% nitro and very seldom have to change the plug. In fact, some times I change it just because I think it's been in there too long.

Ron

I agree with Ron O'Donnell blues are good for 21 motors i use them on my Twin Riggers also..

Julian

hi fellow boaters i have 37 new in pkt odonnell blue glow plugs that i wish to trade for glow plugs to suit 21 engines. i run 50% nitro and run nova rossi and cmb vac aswell as mac 21 ,, if no luck with trade i will sell all 37 as one sale,, tell me what you got,, cheers jason ,, i think im looking to trade for kb 1L or Mcoy 59, but open to other usuable brands,, cheers jason,,

Jason, How much do you want for them?

jason,send" tamalito" on here a pm,he was looking for some.mike.

Jason,

What's wrong with the Odonnell blues? I run them in my .20 mono all the time and have very good luck with them. I also know several others that use them in .21 motors as well. I run a 5 port Nova Rossi with 60% nitro and very seldom have to change the plug. In fact, some times I change it just because I think it's been in there too long.

Ron
hi ron and julian i find them too cold and the odonell reds work better,, in my 21 engines,, cheers jase,,

If this will help, I have some O'donnell 99's that I'll trade straight up.But I don't want to screw up a deal you might have with Dan, Tom

If this will help, I have some O'donnell 99's that I'll trade straight up.But I don't want to screw up a deal you might have with Dan, Tom
hi tom thanks for the offer mate but those plugs are still to cold ,, cheers jase,,

Latest posts

Back