• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Neu 1515 1D/S Brushless Motor - 4100KV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin Jordan

Neu 1515 1D/S ("S" means it's a smooth canned motor).

Here are the specs:

15xx Series

700 - 3000 Watts Max

Max rpm: 60,000

Case Dia. 1.56"

Shaft: 5mm

Model___RPM/Volt___ Weight___Length (in)__Rm (Ohms) __Io@10v

1515/1D.....4100...........12.00............2.7.............0.0025...........5.5

It's 4100KV and with gobs of torque.

With 2S Lipos => 30,340 @ 7.4V, 34,400 @ 8.4V (fully charged 2S Lipo pack)

5.5mm male contacts on the leads. I'll include the matching female contacts.

This is an AWESOME N2/E1 Mono or N2/E1-Sport Hydro motor... This motor was in my Sport Hydro at the 2007 FE Nats and was on-track to win the N2-Sport class were it not for a lane infraction by a driver in another heat handing a first place position to my buddy John and giving him the overall win... :( B)

Good condition and in perfect working order... If you are looking to get serious in the N2/E1 class, here's you chance...

$225.00 shipped in the US via Priority Mail w/ Insurance. Will ship to Canada if buyer agrees to pay the extra costs.

PayPal preferred: [email protected]

Make sure and contact me before making PayPal payment to confirm availability...

Neu_1515_1D_001.jpg

Neu_1515_1D_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys... thanks for looking... I'm going to go ahead and put this on E-Bay tonight... (Last time I did, I got more than I was originally asking for it... ;) )... If you are interested, try to catch me before then if you don't want to have to take your chances on an auction...

I'll post the auction link once I have it settled...

Back