• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: Enforcer Super G' hull w/Zen 230 PUM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubledog

Hello guys.

I have an Yellow Enforcer Super G' hull that I'm needing to get rid of. Its in better shape than expected for a used hull.

Hate to do this, but it will be the hull, tank & radio box only. The rest of the hardware I need to keep for other projects.

This boat is almost perfect for a used hull. It has one small chip on the right rear of the deck cap. Not into the hull but on the cap. The chip is about 1/4" sq. Not big at all and hardly noticeable unless you look for it. ALso, noticed a few small scratches in the gel. Not bad at all.

I drilled small hole for a line catch screw in the tip of the bow and another in the stearn for a drain plug. Once again, nothing at all. No stress cracks anywhere. Stock graphics......."Enforcer" on the side.

This boat came stock from WHH with an RC230. The only holes in the rails are for the engine & the radio box.

Also including a used 230PUM.

Bought this engine for the intent of using in another hull someday. Its sat in the box for 6 months till this evening when I pulled it out and decided to toss it with the boat.

Have not ran it & don't know the history.

The engine came with two carbs. They don't have primer bulbs or chokes... Anyone know what they are? Looks like they'll need some cleaning & gaskets. Other than that, I'm in the dark about it.

The hull I can vouch for. Bought it used, ran it a few times this year with the RC230 that it came with and hit 41 mph & change with a stock setup & P275.

Let me know what you've got or make me an offer offline. Shipping will be around $30 US Priority Mail & insured.

Best Regards,

Jamie

Btw, Had a simple cowl made from Vern. Would need a little fitting to get it to work & painting. If you'd like it also, drop me a line & we can talk.

I don't like to negotiate in open forum so email me direct.

[email protected]

Thanks again for your time.

View attachment 2997

Last edited by a moderator:
Back