• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale : CMB 21 w/ pipe Package

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

I decided to sell my CMB 21 Red Head RSV07 Valvola with Zoom 21 Carb ( hardly find very rare ) , Header 5 degree and CMB AB 21 nitro pipe plus, new glow plug, new con rod, new 0 ring for plate and new wrist pin clips . I installed new bearings, new piston/liner and con rod last 6 mth ago and it still strong compression but run " rich" so still not fully broken in yet through fuel only 50% Look at my powerful BB21 G2 with CMB 21( Good one) Ask to sell $415.00 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I can accept seperater parts
default_wink.png

CMB21 w/Zoom plus list parts $350.00 shipped

CMB AB21 Nitro pipe w/ header $70.00 shipped

I'll low ball you like you do everyone else. I'll offer 100 dollars for everything shipped.
Go to buy to Stu B dealer CMB $$$$ but Zoom carb cost $110.00 plus new CMB 21 cost $450 and header &pipe $85.00 extra cost shipping & paypal 4%
default_ohmy.png
No more cheap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back