• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Brand New Phil Thomas Sport 40 Tail Wings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Not even a gallon of fuel ran through it....LOL...Just kiddin'

I have a brand new set of Sport 40 Tail wings for the Phil Thomas Hulls. Very nice craftsmanship and in mint condition. Never been used. They are a good size and might be close o being 1/8 scale tail wings for some other hulls. I tried to go to Phil's site to see if these were the same for Sport 40's and 1/8 scales but the site's dowm. Phil T. you out there??

$25 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rodney is this like only one Gal run throught it kind of a deal :lol: J>K..How every thing Buddy...

Yeah....only one gallon of fuel spilled all over it....LOL :lol:

Been working like a dog again....How are you?? re you racing on the 21st and 22nd?? :ph34r:

NO.. :p .I realy don't think I'll be raceing verry much this year. :angry: ..And if things Don't change maybe not too much next year eather.. :angry: ..But I will be running my Scales and Sports at an other pond.. :D .I have a new Sport that I Building..I went to race with Jim,Ray,Carl,and Peter last weekend and we had a blast...I even got a chance to drive an 1/8 scale Gas Bud...Not verry fast but it was fun to drive and try to keep it from blowing over...Was verry light up front.....

Back