• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 3X CMB 90 EVO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bart Drieghe

Well im transferring my engines to the new CMB 91 RS and therefore i 'm selling the Evo's . Not that the Evo's are bad but the 91 has a different torque and the boat reacts differently on the water .

So , here we go :

Engine 1

Evo 2002 ( crankcase has been modified for a better flow )

Renewed Bearing ( July ), needle bearing ( 2/10 brandnew ), , crankshaft has new pin and needles ( May )

Piston / liner still in good condition .

Was Reserve engine for the WC but has just been set off .

Euro : 170

Engine 2

Evo 2003 crankcase with all the rest EVO 2002 parts ( crankcase has been modified for a better flow )

Has a new Conrod since January , new bearing and needle bearing ( July ), crankshaft has a new pin and needles since May

Has a special( new , never been used ) backplate ( angled ) , a new carb and disc ( specially made ).

Piston /liner still in good condition

Has not been set off . Was reserve reserve engine .

Euro : 225

Engine 3

Evo 2003 all the way ,

Few hours running , runs great , bought this year before i knew about the RS so is fairly new .

Euro :190

I personally would prefer to sell them all in one sale , One sale = free shipping

I also got a few Evo things but i got to list them first .

Please mail me on [email protected] if u're interested . I'll put some pictures online for tomorrow . No , u can't offend me with an offer .

Best Regards ,

Bart Drieghe

Special note for Don Ferrete , no Don , those aren't MAC's so you're not allowed to be interested lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
"Special note for Don Ferrette , no Don , those aren't MAC's so you're not allowed to be interested :lol: "

AWWWWWWWWWW SHUCKS!! :p

Different deal :

Buy one and u'll get one gasket and one turbo head .

Best regards ,

Bart Drieghe

( and otherwise i'll have to run another season with EVo's :rolleyes: :rolleyes: B) )

Back