• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: .21 MONO Seaducer rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

This boat is in great condition. It is the older style Seaducer hull, you know, the good one! ;) Any way, boat is very fast very stabile and looks great. Has a new paint job, new radio box etc....has a .21 motor, header, CMB pipe, 2 servoes, etc.....e-mail me direct for pictures.

$250 plus shipping

$300 w/rx & tx

[email protected]

US Postal money orders only.

Last edited by a moderator:

This boat is in great condition. It is the older style Seaducer hull, you know, the good one! ;) Any way, boat is very fast very stabile and looks great. Has a new paint job, new radio box etc....has a .21 motor, header, CMB pipe, 2 servoes, etc.....e-mail me direct for pictures.

$250 plus shipping

$300 w/rx & tx

[email protected]

what kind of .21 engine is in the boat?

$250 plus shipping

$300 w/rx & tx

[email protected]

what kind of .21 engine is in the boat?
It is a CMB read head I do believe.

$250 plus shipping

$300 w/rx & tx

[email protected]

do you want to sell this boat or not

...do you want to sell this boat or not
geeze 4-EST, try emailing him directly.. I did, and he sent me pics. Do you like hello kitty...? :)

kitty.jpg

Latest posts

Back