• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale; 1/5 Scale Drag Hydro Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Chase

For Sale:

Hydrag 1/5 scale Drag Hydro hull, I need to help finance other projects and really hate to sell it, but something has to go, I just have to many projects in the fire right now. It does not have stringers installed so it can be setup to run gas, nitro or electric. Another member on here makes a complete sealed hatch covering for this hull for electric applications. It's in "as new" condition except for a chip in the gelcoat that happened in shipping. You can see it in the pic on the front left sponson tip. These are super nice drag or sport boats at a great price. They are carbon fiber with a gelcoat finish. Dimensions are 42" long x 20" wide. I'm asking $300 + shipping for it. Not sure how much shipping will be, it's a large boat.

I take Paypal Email me at [email protected] or call (925) 639-1712 for more info or pics.

hydragms0.jpg

Back