• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FM Module for Futaba 3PK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Crouch

I am looking for a 75mhz module for the futaba 3ka 3 channel transmitter. It does not need to be the synthesized. I can use one that uses a chrystal. I need it for a radio that I am going to use with my Baja 5b. Thanks guys.

I believe I have a bunch of these as well. If they are the same for the 3PJS. Let me know if Don cant hook you up.

Mike

I believe I have a bunch of these as well. If they are the same for the 3PJS. Let me know if Don cant hook you up.

Mike
If you mean the 3PKS, yes it is the same, I have sent Don payment for the one he has and that should hold me just fine. Thanks again for the offer though. It seems like Futaba has totally decided to no longer support anything but 2.4 FAST stuff and that is a shame, I just have entirely 2 much of the FM stuff that works like a champ to just change over and waste a ton of money that I can better spend on things for the hobby that I really need.

Back