flywheel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYWAKE

i have an o.s. .81 (brand new!!!!!) and i cant figure out how to put the flywheel on. i know its an universal octura flywheel, thats about it. i don't know if i'm missing any pieces. so please describe the pieces you talk about... how do you even put a fly wheel on?

thanks a ton!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have an o.s. .81 (brand new!!!!!) and i cant figure out how to put the flywheel on. i know its an universal octura flywheel, thats about it. i don't know if i'm missing any pieces. so please describe the pieces you talk about... how do you even put a fly wheel on?thanks a ton!!!
can you post pictures of what you have?

i have an o.s. .81 (brand new!!!!!) and i cant figure out how to put the flywheel on. i know its an universal octura flywheel, thats about it. i don't know if i'm missing any pieces. so please describe the pieces you talk about... how do you even put a fly wheel on?thanks a ton!!!
Depends on the problem you're having, If the flywheel goes on but wont fit tight on the crank shaft then you probably are missing the flywheel pressure fitted cone. If you do have the cone and it still won't tighten, than you need a new or different cone.

Cliff

Latest posts

Back