FireFighter GAS!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok what gives. Haven't heard boo about the gas ff in a week.

Give us the skinny, don't you know there are people dying to build this thing. :D

i believe mr johno has to travel to run it at top speed ...

he was sharpening his knives last i spoke to him ... ready to spin a few.

. im sure he is hanging to get it in the water.

jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Tofastformellow said:
i believe mr johno has to travel to run it at top speed ...
he was sharpening his knives last i spoke to him ... ready to spin a few.

. im sure he is  hanging to get it in the water.

jason

105745[/snapback]

Johno has had a bit of support from the SPP racing stable with some props/info and setups so I would say he is on the water testing now. I brought your Jag tank to the last meeting but you wer not there! Too bad the water was loke soup and we could not run

Seeya

Dave

Ken Retallick said:
Tom,
if the Gas firefighter is half as good as the 21 version, you will have another winner!!

Hmm, wonder how it would go with a big block nitro ?

Johno, plenty of offers for props, but if you need to develop one to suit the firefighter gas perfectly,  let me know.  i will cast up a few to try.

105013[/snapback]

It wont be long before i know how the FF gas will handle a bigblock or two ;)

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to get the FF Gas out for a run this weekend just gone. The weather over here in Western Australia was less than satisfactory :angry: :angry: :angry: , so unfortunately I didn't make the drive to the "Big Pond". (one good thing though............I got out of mowing the yard :D )

Got some props to test this weekend coming. Spent the majority of the wet and windy weekend just gone "sharpening/balancing the knives" so it's all ready to go for Sunday

Thanks for all your assistance Dave........will let you know how your "meat cleaver" goes on the weekend.

Looks as though I have several props to try, so it will be a busy busy day at the Water Ski Park

I'd also like to thank everyone else whom has offered assistance, be it props, advice, well wishes etc, it's greatly appreciated

Johno

Western Australia

get the mix with the others , then try to use the 2175 for a top speed check!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Tofastformellow said:
get the mix with the others , then try to use the 2175 for a top speed check!!!!
:D   :D   :D   :D

Jason

105883[/snapback]

I did not send the 2175 because the boat needs to be set up before it can run that prop. Even when setup it still may not have enough grunt. the prop is big and propwalk could be an issue with sutch a light boat.

seeya

Dave

Thanks johno the returning mail arived today.

Back