• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FireFighter Gas Outrigger Hydroplane

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FireFighter Gas outrigger hydroplane is one of the best gasoline riggers. Its fast and handles

great. It has been race tested across the world. This is a wood boat built from FireFighter plans. It comes with a fiberglass cowling and hardware. All you need is a engine, fuel tank and radio and the boat will be ready to run. $350 shipped US.

DSC09595.JPG

DSC09596.JPG

DSC09597.JPG

DSC09598.JPG

DSC09599.JPG

DSC09600.JPG

DSC09601.JPG

DSC09602.JPG

DSC09603.JPG

Did you build it? Your post seems confusing to me so im taking it that its been run and just needs a motor pipe fuel tank and electronics? Any damage im not seeing?

Did you build it? Your post seems confusing to me so im taking it that its been run and just needs a motor pipe fuel tank and electronics? Any damage im not seeing?
I built two of these boats to sell one. This boat was all set up to run but I decided to sell it. I need money for thehardware and another enigine to set up the other boat.

Latest posts

Back