• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Firefighter .18 rigger ARTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmupilot

Firefighter .18 rigger built last season. Bought plans directly from Tom at Firefighter boats and then had a local sign shop laser cut all the wood to build. Boat is almost ready to run, just add RX, TX, and fuel and go. Boat is equiped with the following: OS CVRM non-pullstart with about 10-12 tanks of 30 % run through her, aeromarine & aquacraft running hardware, mod aquacraft pipe, (2) props - V937, V940 balanced and sharpened, hitec mini servo on throttle, and MG high torque servo on rudder. Boat is a performer, runs consistant 56-59 mph. I'm asking $300 shipped local 48. Boat is all natural wood sealed with west systems epoxy and clearcoated, everything else is vinyl and can be easily removed. I will include a 24" x 3 ft. piece of the silver metallic vinyl so you can make repairs if needed.

Willing to trade for mod zenoah with mounts.

Here is a video of her maiden voyage last summer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Firefighter .18 rigger built last season. Bought plans directly from Tom at Firefighter boats and then had a local sign shop laser cut all the wood to build. Boat is almost ready to run, just add RX, TX, and fuel and go. Boat is equiped with the following: OS CVRM non-pullstart with about 10-12 tanks of 30 % run through her, aeromarine & aquacraft running hardware, mod aquacraft pipe, (2) props - V937, V940 balanced and sharpened, hitec mini servo on throttle, and MG high torque servo on rudder. Boat is a performer, runs consistant 56-59 mph. I'm asking $350 plus shipping. Boat is all natural wood sealed with west systems epoxy and clearcoated, everything else is vinyl and can be easily removed. I will include a 24" x 3 ft. piece of the silver metallic vinyl so you can make repairs if needed.
Willing to trade for mod zenoah with mounts.

Here is a video of her maiden voyage last summer:

Pics finally posted.

Bought plans directly from Tom at Firefighter boats and then had a local sign shop laser cut all the wood to build.

Can I ask who did you laser cutting? I am in your local area and would like to know of a source that would do some laser cutting for me.

Thanks

Mike

Bought plans directly from Tom at Firefighter boats and then had a local sign shop laser cut all the wood to build.

Can I ask who did you laser cutting? I am in your local area and would like to know of a source that would do some laser cutting for me.

Thanks

Mike
I actually had a company in Kalamazoo that did it. I was living there at the time of the build. I would start calling local sign companies and they'll know who has a laser cutter in the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks

Mike
I actually had a company in Kalamazoo that did it. I was living there at the time of the build. I would start calling local sign companies and they'll know who has a laser cutter in the area.
Price changed $300 shipped local 48

Back