FireFighter .12 Testing results!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Well i made it to the pond this morning and put some 40% nitro in the OS TR and it really took off! :) Now for the bad news, the last few outings i had problems with the radio box seals and the throttle servo decided to die on me today so my outing was cut short, and so I did not get the radar gun on it.

I can say this though..... it was windy today and it took it real well. i used the radar gun a lot today so my calibrated eyeballs puts the speed in the mid 50's but that's eyeball speed. It was with the v937. with the wind and waves it took HARD full speed turns like a champ!.... it had to i did not have throttle control!

He,He, Way ta go Tommie!!!! :eek:

Heck you dont need dat throttle anyhow, just turn right till she runs outta gas, Yeeeeeeee Haw!!!!!! ;)

Gene ;D

You day sounded like mine. I just got home a little over an Hour ago running the HH.12 again. We were trying different props and just switching pipes when the rudder servo decided to go South. I had some binding that was the culprit, the pushrod was hanging up in the small hole in the transom. Getting the servo out was fun, it was glued to the bottom with Shoe-Goo. I then pried it out with a screwdriver going through the rear bulkhead! Got it in the basement now waiting for the glue to dry. Tom, are we having fun yet? Of course it started raining shortly after we got to the Pond but ran anyway. We're not afraid to get the boat wet! : :)

I got some nice power surge servo mounts that come out real easy..... i had 2 extra servos...... at home that is not at the pond :(

My spare servo was at home too! At least I had one there so no last minute runs to the LHS. Is Mike holding out on us with a new motor mount?

Way to go Tom!

Sounds like you'r getting it all together.

One question: Are you running your TR stock or modified?

Thanks,

Don :D

Latest posts

Back