Fibre Glass Gas Tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilbert Pun

Any one knows of any fibre glass gas tunnel hull available in the market ? Apart from Insane's gas tunnel.

Gilbert

There used to be a couple made over seas. If you are looking to get into the ckass I strongly recomend the thore gas tunnel put out by Carl vanhoeten the designer of the lynks. Its a wood kit that goes together exstreamly easy. I have one from overseas that ran well but is sitting on a shelf.its a fiberglass replica of the dak full size tunnels raced in the f1 series.

There used to be a couple made over seas. If you are looking to get into the ckass I strongly recomend the thore gas tunnel put out by Carl vanhoeten the designer of the lynks. Its a wood kit that goes together exstreamly easy. I have one from overseas that ran well but is sitting on a shelf.its a fiberglass replica of the dak full size tunnels raced in the f1 series.
X2....I agree. The 470 THOR Gas Tunnel is the one to have.

Mate

Take look at Synthar 1/4 scale tunnels out of the Netherlands.

made of Carbon fibre Johns hulls are second to none!!

Bob,

I had one several years ago. When it arrived, no instrutions. Called them up and inquired as to how the boat was setup with the Gas OB motor / Lawless. Think he dropped the phone, or was it me. They asked why was I putting an outboard on the boat. That right there should have been a warning not to use it. After trying to get the boat to run, it was sold the following year. IMHO your money is better spent on a different boat..

Go with a Thor and you will have a boat that turns wide open , it's wood but you will be very happy.

Back