• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few Things for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimBarth

Im selling my Airtronics mx-3 2.4 fhss Raido and Recver asking $90shiped. Alos have Some new Hitec servos one is a hs-645mg ultra Torgue With alum Servo Arm and i have 2 new hs 322hd servos one with alum arm other is still in package. ill sell the lot for $120 shiped. or sell the servos for $35 shiped.

I can get pics if intersted. The servos are not Digtal. but would be a good upgrade servo for a miss Vegas. I take paypal.

Thanks for looking

Tim

Im selling my Airtronics mx-3 2.4 fhss Raido and Recver asking $90shiped. Alos have Some new Hitec servos one is a hs-645mg ultra Torgue With alum Servo Arm and i have 2 new hs 322hd servos one with alum arm other is still in package. ill sell the lot for $120 shiped. or sell the servos for $35 shiped.

I can get pics if intersted. The servos are not Digtal. but would be a good upgrade servo for a miss Vegas. I take paypal.

Thanks for looking

Tim
I will send $35 for the three servos paypal what is the payto address

Latest posts

Back