• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fe Keps .21 brushless hull for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yurkanip

Here is another hull I am parting with, to thin things out. This is a brushless Keps .21 hull I finished recently. perfect for 4s, and neu/feigao power. I have also had great luck with this hull using scorpion outrunners. Hull is undrilled, so mount any hardware you want, stuffing box is installed, and motor mount is installed. custom build, with bubble cowl to fit that big motor you have waiting for just this project. I am asking $190 shipped, inside the US only. As my previous whiplash thread stated, I am also willing to trade for a thunderboat, or shovelnose 1/10th scale. Glass or carbon is preferred. Take a look and I will be mor than happy to answer any questions. I thought I would post this here since our boating community is a good crowd, before it goes to (cough) ebay.

Thanks

Patrick

DSCF9743.jpg

Back