FATHER OF TIM FULTON PASSES AWAY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htbboats

Tim [Precision Boats] has ask me to let all of you know that his father passed away yesterday.

Mr. Fulton had been ill for some time and was 81 years old. He lived in Tampa Fl.

Tim will probally be there for awhile spending some time with his mother and hopes he can bring her back to Kentucky when he returns.

Please remember Tim and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Mark Hopper

Mark,

Thank you for letting us know.

Tim,

The Intlwaters Community send's its thoughts and best wishes to you and your family at this sorrowfull time. Give your mom a hug from me, and take care,

Gene

TIM,

TIM MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR FATHER. IF I CAN DO ANTHING FOR YOU PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK. WE WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS. YOUR FRIEND FOR LIFE.

TOM

Tim - My deepest condolences to you, your mother and your family. You will be able to remember the many good times with your father. While it may not matter so much to you now, know that we are thinking of you.

/Jimboat

I too am sorry to here about your loss, I am not sure of what else to say but I hope you and your family are OK

Kris

Tim

The times you had with your father can not be replaced, however you have memorys that i know are strong. "You will have them forever". You and your family will continue to be strong also.. Just remember you have family here at Intlwaters.. We are with you my freind..

Your Bud Mike Z

Tim

I am very sorry to hear of you loss. I lost a daughter in 99 and my dad a few months later. My mom had a heart attack last friday but is doing good now. I know the pain is harsh but I also know how family and friends can help get you through this. TIM if you need anything even if only to talk to some one just give us Tn boys a call. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

FRIENDS AND FAMILY

JACKSON TN R/C BOAT MODELERS

JOE GRACE

Tim,

We are truly sorry to hear of your fathers passing. Words do little to help in a moment such as this, but we just wanted to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May god bless you and keep you in his ever lasting warmth.

Neal Haddon

Mississippi Model Boaters Association

Jackson, MS

Back