"Father Day Cup" in Caracas Venezuela

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldana

Hi Guys next 14th Saturday we have a small Championship in Caracas Venezuela, this is 3th edition of Father Days Cup.This 2008 we race a 4 Class only: tunnel B 3.5, Mono Open, RTR TC31 and Onemeter Sailboats. The Lake is name "Laguito" in Circulo Militar Club of Caracas City. We have a 28 Boats and 16 racers in total. Soon i upload the pics and videos.

See our Flyer and pics of lake.

Cristian

CRDP_2008.pdf

Modelismo_067_peq.jpg

Modelismo_017_peq.jpg

Attachments

• CRDP_2008.pdf
    124.8 KB · Views: 21
Hi Guys next 14th Saturday we have a small Championship in Caracas Venezuela, this is 3th edition of Father Days Cup.This 2008 we race a 4 Class only: tunnel B 3.5, Mono Open, RTR TC31 and Onemeter Sailboats. The Lake is name "Laguito" in Circulo Militar Club of Caracas City. We have a 28 Boats and 16 racers in total. Soon i upload the pics and videos.
See our Flyer and pics of lake.

Cristian
Hi Christian,

I hope you got your shirts. If you send me photo of your boat I can put them on t shirt for you. Send any photo to my [email protected] site. I am working with Me Time Productions and if you had any photos taken by him we can get it and put on tee shirt. I am sending you a sample shirt of you and your friend at 2008 World Tunnel race. I can put any photo on t shirts now. good luck jeni

Hi Jeni two excelent race shirts are here in front of my eyes ;) and at least probe mine inmediatly, I was perfect and ready for the race Yahoooooooo :p , thanks fab finish embroidery, this intimidate the other riders. I will take your suggest with the pics on the shirt, I buy 4 pictures of my boat from METIMEPRODUCTIONS in the past WTC2008, I can scan one to send you , but i can write Doug and Kerri to ask about its. Last week the logo send you my club by e-mail and and private message by IW, you receive it?. Will send you the pics of our race and I hope that all the guys here ask me about the shirt and might be the beginning of your sales in South America.

Cristian

Hi Jeni two excelent race shirts are here in front of my eyes ;) and at least probe mine inmediatly, I was perfect and ready for the race Yahoooooooo :p , thanks fab finish embroidery, this intimidate the other riders. I will take your suggest with the pics on the shirt, I buy 4 pictures of my boat from METIMEPRODUCTIONS in the past WTC2008, I can scan one to send you , but i can write Doug and Kerri to ask about its. Last week the logo send you my club by e-mail and and private message by IW, you receive it?. Will send you the pics of our race and I hope that all the guys here ask me about the shirt and might be the beginning of your sales in South America.

Cristian
I can get the photos from Doug at Me Time. If you have the number that is on folder the picture was put into it will make it easier to get the print sent to me. If not don't worry, I have already asked him to sent jpg of your boat. I am working with them now so any one who has had a picture taken can now get it on a shirt. The picture I am working on is you and your friends holding your flag. I will get them out next week along with picture disc of the race. yes I got logo on my pvt e mail. Good luck jeni

The race was spectacular, ran three categories of boats and a sailboat regatta, in adition from organizing the event to win first place for the second consecutive year in B tunnel, in another category RTR MOD TC31 win the second. This time we had audio times by speakers and visual in an LCD 25 " display, all conected to my laptop configured with Heatracer software, i changed all messages to Spanish, thanks to the people of heatracer to facilitate this valuable tool. The weather was excellent at a time when only a small and fast rain reached us. I leave you some pictures for your enjoyment. Thanks Jeni, recalls that I have no hurry takes all the time you need.

CPD_2008_pancarta1.jpg

CPD_tunel_123.jpg

CPD_2008CAstand2.jpg

CPD_V_123.jpg

CPD_2008CAlateral_muelle.jpg

Latest posts

Back