• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fast Miss Vegas DELETE ME

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to buy your spare parts only, no boat....

Let me know, Thanks...

Ron Ratoff

Namba District 3 Director

Sure Ron not a problem. I can package them up and ship them for $5.50 USPS Priority.

Give me you email and I'll send you an invoice. You want the cable and all props also right?

I forgot to mention the radiobox is just the bottom, no top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chad...your comments state a damaged sponson, which boat is this on, and do you have pictures of it?

Also, the pictures in the link (which appears to not be working right now) show some damage to the rear of the silver (grey?) boat. I take it this is the silver boat you are selling here (??). Can you elaborate on how bad this damage is??

Are there still stringers in the boats?? I can't see them in either boat, and see pool noodle where they should be. Was wondering if the stringers are behind the pool noodle.

The mod RTR boat (with the CVRM in it), how good is the compression on the engine?? Does it need to be sleeved, or does it still have time left on it??

Are you willing to split up the two boats, and sell one separately??

Sean

Chad...your comments state a damages sponson, which boat is this on, and do you have pictures of it?
Also, the pictures in the link (which appears to not be working right now) show some damage to the rear of the silver (grey?) boat. I take it this is the silver boat you are selling here (??). Can you elaborate on how bad this damage is??

Are there still stringers in the boats?? I can't see them in either boat, and see pool noodle where they should be. Was wondering if the stringers are behind the pool noodle.

The mod RTR boat (with the CVRM in it), how good is the compression on the engine?? Does it need to be sleeved, or does it still have time left on it??

Sean
The black and white boat(mine) had some damage to the sponson without the dragon sticker. I fixed it an it is vitually perfect except for the paint. I was in a hurry and it bubbled up on me a little. Other that that there is nothing worng with that boat. Sean you seen my boats, aren't they always clean and top notch? The CVRM seems to have really good compression. Pull of with the in and it don't go passed TDC. Believe me I won't screw anyone.

The gray boat was painted custom. It has a stock motor but all the tunfin, rudder has been changed to aftermarket. The hull has that bad spot on the rear which is fixable. I don't want to mess with. I am up for offers on both as long as they aren't lowballs.

I didn't have any intention of selling them together. Make me an offer(something you would want to get) on whichever one you want. I need these gone pretty quick but they won't be given away.

FYI someone is inquiring about the grey one.

Thanks for all the questions Sean.LOL

Chad...your comments state a damaged sponson, which boat is this on, and do you have pictures of it?

Sean
Sean, after all these questions and no offer or anything?

Also the grey boat has been sold.

My boat (black and white) is still available.

No lowballs please.
:p

Actually, I was thinking of making an offer for the boat with the old hardware back on it...but that does not seem to be an option now... ;)

Main thing I was looking for is another hull to do some more experimenting on... I did find a person to mill my rudders for me...but I have a few more ideas I would like to try out...some are not reversable (changes to the hull that I could not undo if they didnt work).

Sean

No lowballs please.
:p

Actually, I was thinking of making an offer for the boat with the old hardware back on it...but that does not seem to be an option now... ;)

Main thing I was looking for is another hull to do some more experimenting on... I did find a person to mill my rudders for me...but I have a few more ideas I would like to try out...some are not reversable (changes to the hull that I could not undo if they didnt work).

Sean
Just think of it this way, you will have all kinds of extra parts and a hul to experiment with? :p ;)

Later

Back