• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Fast gas motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark page

Hello all just recently picked up a 57" areomarine apache looking for a fast reliable motor for it.anything out there for a reasonable price.IMG_20221222_203815.jpg

You can buy a brand new stock 26 Zenoah for just over 200.00 then you need mounts , collet nut coupler , carb linkage .
Hey Tom thanks for the info I've looked at a few but have been told bya few gas guys that a stock 26cc will not be fast in this boat.

i have run small and big blocks in apaches, they both run well
Hey John I just want fast I'm a nitro guy & this is my first gas boat so I'm new to the gas seen so just trying to get opinions on what I should run I've got my eye on a 35cc zenoah redline promod motor & a few others but I'm just trying to see what's out there & maybe get a good deal on an extra that sombody has got sitting around & not using.thanks mp

Hey Tom thanks for the info I've looked at a few but have been told bya few gas guys that a stock 26cc will not be fast in this boat.
A good 26 cc engine will be very close to a larger displacement gas engine . Very similar to the nitro world . Now that you have a team of advisors you should be ripping soon . Good luck .😊😆

A good 26 cc engine will be very close to a larger displacement gas engine . Very similar to the nitro world . Now that you have a team of advisors you should be ripping soon . Good luck .😊😆
Thanks Tom I appreciate any advice.

It's members only, just apply and they will let you in. This is a big boat, how fast are you thinking? I run a QD 70cc in mine to get in the mid 60's.

Hey John I just want fast I'm a nitro guy & this is my first gas boat so I'm new to the gas seen so just trying to get opinions on what I should run I've got my eye on a 35cc zenoah redline promod motor & a few others but I'm just trying to see what's out there & maybe get a good deal on an extra that sombody has got sitting around & not using.thanks mp
Go with Lamar Huff he holds a few records. Builds great motors. Don't forget the exhaust system too another$150

there are a lot of used motors out there for sale, all my motors are zenoahs and they work well, if you get a used one i would say replace the wrist pin, bearing , clips and a piston ring. these are high wear items in a zen and when these parts let go its bad. if you can do the work yourself its maybe 25 bucks in parts, also carbs in my opinion gum up often if you dont do regular maintenance on them, i have an exchange program with my engine builder for carbs. namba dist 11 facebook has some threads on this

It's members only, just apply and they will let you in. This is a big boat, how fast are you thinking? I run a QD 70cc in mine to get in the mid 60's.
Wow 70cc QD I didn't know they made a 70cc.can you send me some pix of it.thanks mp

Back