Fast 27cc needed !!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Tiger King" --- my friend, --- been running them for a number of year straight out of the box and run strong at around 20 rpm. Have not done any modifications, but if I did, it would be on intake and exhaust flow only. Good Luck !

OK have the TK 27 in a Insane G4. What should I set the pipe length at?? and what fuel/oil mix should I use. Going out for it's first run this weekend. Sorry for hijacking thread in advance. :p

NITROSNIFER, many have formulas that works for them on their set up. My stander mix is 8 ozs. of Blendzall Ultra Racing Castor Oil and 2 ozs, of Red Line 2T Racing Oil along to 1 gallon of Coleman Fuel and this I use on all engine, I have. My Tune Pipe are all set at 13 1/2 to 13 5/8 on all engines also. using this standards makes it much easier to use and not have to memorize what engine get what. All boat are than set-up to run on the best Prop Possible that will allow the motor to meet it RPM Rating and also get the best speed Possible. Hope you find you best set-up that will work for you. Good Luck !!!

Back