Fall Nationals Results

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys check out the camping setup that man had attached to his jeep.

Now Thats Camping!!!!!
Thanks, thats me!

Glad everyone had a good time, I did as well. I think the race went pretty smooth over all, for 190 heats, it was definitely a lot going on. Thanks to everyone at CMB who stepped up to put on a great show, and thanks to Premo once again. Was good putting faces with all of the names, great racing for sure!

I am looking forward to going to a few races where I can just kick back and dont have to work...

James "Gabe" Clegg

I am looking forward to going to a few races where I can just kick back and dont have to work...

James "Gabe" Clegg

Does that mean we will see you and Don in November B) B)

Steve H.

Did you guys check out the camping setup that man had attached to his jeep.

Now Thats Camping!!!!!
Thanks, thats me!

Glad everyone had a good time, I did as well. I think the race went pretty smooth over all, for 190 heats, it was definitely a lot going on. Thanks to everyone at CMB who stepped up to put on a great show, and thanks to Premo once again. Was good putting faces with all of the names, great racing for sure!

James "Gabe" Clegg
james, come on up to greensboro (first d-12 race of the year). a group of the cmb guys make the trip, be good to see ya at a race that you're not working at

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve, we are supposed to be at Brandon.

Robin, I will look into it, I wouldnt mind coming up that way.

~James

~James
As in Don F ??

Look forward to seeing and meeting you guys in November....
cool.gif

Andy

Don Glibert not Don Ferrette. I have entered the race already so get your butt over there so we can meet!

~James
As in Don F ??

Look forward to seeing and meeting you guys in November....
cool.gif

Andy

Don Glibert not Don Ferrette. I have entered the race already so get your butt over there so we can meet!
TOO cool, cant wait,

looking forward to shaking your hand in person finally John.

Im in for X-Mono and 40 Mono

You can see how that motor runs in a mono first hand..... ;)

Sorry for the hijack btw...

Sent you a PM John

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to personally thank everyone involved for making my experience at the Fall Nats great.......

John Knight- All the work leading up to the big game.

Gabe Clegg- CD, Pit Boss and Me-Time Broadcast.

Jenni Johnson- Keeping the Heats stacked to go.

Scott Norris- THE PIT BOSS every club needs.

Don Gilbert, Dizzy Dean and Rick Glover- Eyeballs for 188 heats...

Steve Ball- CD work and making Marty smile all weekend. :)

Mike Hemric- Me-Time Broadcaster and giving me someone to yell at. :D

Doug and Kerri Carter- PICS, VIDEO and Race Broadcast.

All the retrieve team- Couldn't have done it without y'all.

Most of all- Faces to go with all the names and a great weekend of racing.

192 heats + pulling a 8 minute per heat average = EFFORT BY ALL...... :D

CMB - Your a class act. Thanks for putting up with me.

Randy

What a great job Randy did in CD'ing this race. Fair starts called all day and no nonsense officiating.

I had a great time and will be back next year for sure.

Marty Davis

Just got back from a very relaxing vacation on Tybee Island, thanks to Rissa Douglas!

I want to thank all the CMB members and helpers for putting on such a great race!

John Night, Randy (great job CDing!), JJ (What a worker!), James Clegg, Doug and Kerri from MeTime (what a class act!), and many more, including all that helped in the retreive boats.

It was also good to see the Northern transplants again! Marty, Mark, Joe W., and Nub. BTW, it's getting up to a balmy 42 here today. LOL

Thanks again, and hope to do it again next year!

Steve Ball

We also got home late yesterday after our extended vacation on Tybee Island with Steve and Karen Ball. We looked rather foolish in West Virginia when we checked into our hotel on Friday night in shorts and sandels. It had been snowing there:)

We too would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome and great hospitality. The kindness shown by John Knight when we first registered for the race was especially appreciated. Being able to put faces to names and making new friends from Alabama (how were the blue crab?) Florida, Virginia and all places south was great. Seeing Marty, Dick and Joe Wiebelhaus again was great too.

Although my racing sucked, it was good to take part in such a well run race and for sure I would like to return next year and see if I can get some fellow Canadians to come down too.

Thank you to all the CMB members who put on this great event.

Cheers

Olly & Rissa

We also got home late yesterday after our extended vacation on Tybee Island with Steve and Karen Ball. We looked rather foolish in West Virginia when we checked into our hotel on Friday night in shorts and sandels. It had been snowing there:)

We too would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome and great hospitality. The kindness shown by John Knight when we first registered for the race was especially appreciated. Being able to put faces to names and making new friends from Alabama (how were the blue crab?) Florida, Virginia and all places south was great. Seeing Marty, Dick and Joe Wiebelhaus again was great too.

Although my racing sucked, it was good to take part in such a well run race and for sure I would like to return next year and see if I can get some fellow Canadians to come down too.

Thank you to all the CMB members who put on this great event.

Cheers

Olly & Rissa
Great to meet you and your wife as well as Steve . Sorry for oiling down your fleet when starting both the Twins !!! :lol: You guys ran well for sure ! See you at the Orlando winternats !

Latest posts

Back