Falcon Heavy / Space X (pics)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Looking forward to seeing this beast make its first flight- Falcon Heavy - One bad azz looking bird.

Although the date has changed several times, it appears its coming early 2018 . As the rocket is now assembled
default_cool.png

Found a couple of really great shots of Falcon Heavy assembled at the Cape , as well as its rather entertaining payload -

Musk's personal Tesla Why you ask ??
default_huh.png
- Well, because he CAN .
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

For those that follow Space -X and their success recovering boosters, may notice the boostes for this flight are sporting the new titanium grid fins. So it appears they are gonna try and recovery BOTH boosters at once. Fricking Musk , amazing dude.......

sb3a7m.jpg

166yaok.jpg

2irut7k.jpg

29ogvly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how about this? I was in my car, pulling out of my driveway, at that very moment (Pasadena, California). This was in the western horizon. Was very eerie seeing this at first glance. You really could'nt figure it out. No one realized it was a SpaceX Falcon-9 rocket. Although we knew it was most likely launched from Vandenberg Airforce Base

SpaceX_RocketLaunch-VandenburgCA_171223_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One last chance today - upper level wind sheer keeps pushing it back, 3:45pm . If that misses , its Wednesday at earliest .

That double landing of the boosters was just incredible!

I saw a close up video of the landing a few days ago, but now I can't find it.

Back