F1.Tunnel mod Zenoah Malta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi winston. very nice you tunnel

please send me information ....the setup....engine, le, header and pipe...and more please

Thank you

Jose Baquero

Yeap! Right at that point just before it blew over was the perfect setup! :)

Hi Every one , and thanks for the complement, I will post all the info and setups later on this forum.

See you later guys

~~~`Winston`~~~

F1._Mistra_Bay_004.jpg

Hi James, Thanks for the complement. No I have not received the new Tunnel yet, I ordered this Hull about four months ago, Peter said that this week will send it, but any way, sometimes its better like that because I have build every thing slowly, so when it comes I hope it wont take long to assemble.

This is my Old tunnel latest setup, I hope you all understand if not do not hastate to contact me you are all welcome, after all that is why this forum is all about. TUNNEL. TM MODELS WITH MOD SPONSONS.

OUTBOARD. TM MODELS, MOD.

PROP SHAFT 1 INCH POSITIVE FROM SPONSONS.

PROP. 2437 ALUM. 3 BLADE

WEIGHT 11Kg COMPLETE WITH OUTBOARD

Last edited by a moderator:
OB power right??? Are you using one of those box pipes? I have one of the ossi covers and I still don't see how everything Is going to fit... Looks good and that was a very windy spot to run?

OB power right??? Are you using one of those box pipes? I have one of the ossi covers and I still don't see how everything Is going to fit... Looks good and that was a very windy spot to run?
Well I have a carbon pipe from Greg but it is made for a 23 cc Zenoah, even the header is smaller and I still had to modify the pipe thats why the cowl fits.

Yes I know that Ossi engine cowl is made for an AH LOWER and not for G.MORRTY lower. This is a picthure of my old Tunnel outboad. Thanks

~~~`Winston`~~~~

F1_Catamaran_005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have a carbon pipe from Greg but it is made for a 23 cc Zenoah, even the header is smaller and I still had to modify the pipe thats why the cowl fits.

Yes I know that Ossi engine cowl is made for an AH LOWER and not for G.MORRTY lower. This is a picthure of my old Tunnel outboad. Thanks

~~~`Winston`~~~~
Mod Header, lighter, and water coold

Latest posts

Back