• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S SEADUCER 3 21MONO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

For sale Seaducer 3 21 Mono New Boat Been raced 1 time W/ servos & linkage Clean little boat. Complete Boat less receiver,Engine, Pipe, Header. $300.00 plus shipping in us. Joe W NEW PRICE $250.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the 33" hull? Color? Payment method? I'll take it if the color is not too bad.
Jon I will send you pics & Length on Sunday. Please forward a email address. its Dodge HuggerGreen with a splatter. Very well maintained boat, I just pulled the Novorossi out of it today. Boat was complete. Joe.

Is this the 33" hull? Color? Payment method? I'll take it if the color is not too bad.
Jon I will send you pics & Length on Sunday. Please forward a email address. its Dodge HuggerGreen with a splatter. Very well maintained boat, I just pulled the Novorossi out of it today. Boat was complete. Joe.
email is [email protected]. Thanks for the pics.

For sale Seaducer 3 21 Mono New Boat Been raced 1 time W/ servos & linkage Clean little boat. Complete Boat less receiver,Engine, Pipe, Header. $300.00 plus shipping in us. Joe W
This is a 29 inch SD3 Boat, Great condition With all hardware, Shaft, Servos, tank, Drop in a motor & pipe receiver & GO Racing PRICE REDUCED.... $250.00 New Price Perfect Hull & Hardware Combo. Joe.

The sd3 is the 33" the sd2 is the 29" boat
SD3 Carbon Kevlar This .21 SD3 boat is carbon kevlar. I built 2-3 of these .21 boats & Kicked ars. Dont know that the longer boat is better?????

Early SD2 29" sub drive

Late SD3 29" surface drive better ride "fast"

Early SD3 33" same improve corner

;) :D

The sd3 is the 33" the sd2 is the 29" boat
Weren't the early SD3 hulls 29"? The strakes will tell for sure. The SD2 strakes are parallel to the keel, the SD3 strake go all the way to the bow tip.

Correct. The early version of the SD3 were 29" and I have the very last one built by Jerry. The ones following were the newer 33" versions. And that came straight from Jerry.

Early SD2 29" sub driveLate SD3 29" surface drive better ride "fast"

Early SD3 33" same improve corner

;) :D
Great little seaducer SD3 -29 Clean bottom & Top & Cheap price, Seaducer hardware. I normally would keep this Boat & race it. But I just dont have any 20 parts to support it.

For sale Seaducer 3 21 Mono New Boat Been raced 1 time W/ servos & linkage Clean little boat. Complete Boat less receiver,Engine, Pipe, Header. $300.00 plus shipping in us. Joe W NEW PRICE $250.00
This Boat has been sold.... Thanks

Back