• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S PT SSP21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattHench

I have for sale a brand new pt ssp 21 hull,the hull has some issues i rather not fix and continue and they are,the seems are splitting all around the hull i have fixed behind the sponsons and the left sponson is split at the seem needs to be fixed and i would say the rest of em should be redone as well, i also have gone through and filled all the little pot holes i call em and few holes that came from bein very thin in those area's. Comes with the front r box and instructions and set up sheet. I 'am tryin to make some money back on this hull so i will let it go for $160.00 plus shipping and pay pal,paypal address is [email protected] please no pm's/emails other than for the obvious,i want to keep it here on the board thanks for lookin Matt

Attachments

• 027 (800x600).jpg
    027 (800x600).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 028 (800x600).jpg
    028 (800x600).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 029 (800x600).jpg
    029 (800x600).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 030 (800x600).jpg
    030 (800x600).jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 031 (800x600).jpg
    031 (800x600).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 032 (800x600).jpg
    032 (800x600).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 24
Mate those seams are an easy fix.

1hour epoxy. Put some masking tape on the outside of the hull. Pour the epoxy in the hull on the join.

I did that to mine in some areas cause i wanted some more strength as ive had 3 of these hulls and they rock!!!

Good luck with your sale

Im so tempted but i have to many other projects at the moment.

Dave

What happen did the box get crushed? Seams should not be split, You probally find some pin holes or air bubbles in a epoxy hull. Anything that is obious I fix with some ca and kicker.

If you want, send it back and I wlll try make you a perfect one, Dont sell it cheap cause of pin holes. Try the build instructions for finishing epoxy hulls it works fine. If you dont trust the setup info good luck getting to run too.

BOB VIOLET pin hole filler is the best thing out there. wipe it on, wipe it off, just like waxing a car. fast, easy & none better. worked great on my epoxy glass hulls. you WILL NOT see an epoxy glass hull without surface issues, i don't care who made it.......

Matt, If you don't want to take Phil up on his offer...I'll take it. Depending on Shipping costs to Evansville, IN 47715

Tim Strange

the pin holes are not the issue, those are nothin, its the seems splittin is the issue just from puttin a little pressure around them, seems like the glue used to hem them up didnt cure right or somethin, for the price i paid for this hull these issues was totaly unexpected, iam burnt out on it, just dont want to mess with it.

the pin holes are not the issue, those are nothin, its the seems splittin is the issue just from puttin a little pressure around them, seems like the glue used to hem them up didnt cure right or somethin, for the price i paid for this hull these issues was totaly unexpected, iam burnt out on it, just dont want to mess with it.
Thats up to you, If there are weak seams I can fix that too.

Looked good to me when it went out, I know how these boats can get beat up and you dont want to have one with weak seams splitting if it blows off.

After the long journey from Washington, the hull finally arrived at my door. The box was handled with care by the USPS...unlike the crushed box (containing the 3PKS that I ordered from Tower Hobbies) that was delivered by the UPS. Thanks Matt!

Tim

Back