• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S PICCO 67 MOTORS and PARTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Chase

Here are the last two packages.

#1: Fresh picco 67 with EXR drum rotor and bolt on carb. 2 extra carbs. Two new discs and housings. 3 blocks, 3 picco carbs,

1 flywheel and 3 collets, 2 used discs & hsgs, 1/4" collet, 2 used cranks, 2 cooling heads & rings, 3 used RPM rods, 1 Keeley head button, 1 used sleeve, used bearing hsg, 1 custom cool hd and button, 6 head buttons, extra gaskets and bolts.SOLD

#2: Fresh Picco 67 with disc and slip in carb, 2 extra carbs, 4 blocks, 2 used cranks, 3 cooling rings and 1 head, 1 custom cool head with button, 2 bearing housings, 2 new discs and housings, 4 used discs & hsgs, 1 flywheel &3 collets, 1 used P/S, 5 head buttons, 1 new Keeley head button, 2 used RPM rods, 2 1/4" collets, 3 picco carbs, extra gaskets & bolts.

I will add the new Aeromarine drum and a new header.

Package #2: $200.00 plus shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
The new discs and housings will also fit the old style Picco 80 and possible EXR because I put an EXR drum on my old 67. There is a 12mm carb in one of the packages.

The new Aeromarine drum rotor which is not listed will also fit a P80 and.... I have 2 discs and 1 drum. $40.00 each or $100.00 for all 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the last two packages.#1: Fresh picco 67 with EXR drum rotor and bolt on carb. 2 extra carbs. Two new discs and housings. 3 blocks, 3 picco carbs,

1 flywheel and 3 collets, 2 used discs & hsgs, 1/4" collet, 2 used cranks, 2 cooling heads & rings, 3 used RPM rods, 1 Keeley head button, 1 used sleeve, used bearing hsg, 1 custom cool hd and button, 6 head buttons, extra gaskets and bolts.SOLD

#2: Fresh Picco 67 with disc and slip in carb, 2 extra carbs, 4 blocks, 2 used cranks, 3 cooling rings and 1 head, 1 custom cool head with button, 2 bearing housings, 2 new discs and housings, 4 used discs & hsgs, 1 flywheel &3 collets, 1 used P/S, 5 head buttons, 1 new Keeley head button, 2 used RPM rods, 2 1/4" collets, 3 picco carbs, extra gaskets & bolts.

Here are the last two packages.#1: Fresh picco 67 with EXR drum rotor and bolt on carb. 2 extra carbs. Two new discs and housings. 3 blocks, 3 picco carbs,

Thanks Henry
I will take it if still available

Package #2: $200.00 plus shipping.I will take it if still available

Back