• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Parsons

I have just finished building and painting all my boats and this is some items I dont have a use for, if anyone can use these offer me a fair price and a few bucks for shipping and it is yours. I would hate to throw these items out so hopefully some has a use for them.

1. 3/16" Brass Tubing 5 Total Pieces lengths as follow: 3" 6" 16" 17" 21"

2. 5/16" Brass Tubing 2 Total Pieces lengths as follow: 9" 14"

3. 440 Push Rods 12" Long All New (5) Total (SOLD)

4. Used R/C Boating Magazines (Sold)

5. (1) Total 6 Volt Battery Brand New 1 flat cell. Has been checked for volt and charge status with the volt checker I have (1 Hump and 1 flat sold 1 flat cell left) (SOLD)

6. (3) Total 6 Volt Batteries all Used All of these have been checked for volt and charge status with the volt checker I have. These are all used but still work great (SOLD)

7. (4) 3/8'' I/D Total Stainless Steel Boom Collar Clamps

8. Left over items from a 40 Size Speedmaster Motor mount

Pictures will be added later today

Thanks

Beau

Last edited by a moderator:
More Pictures for Beau, I guess, I cant load the rest ran out of file size

How much for the new one hump pack and new flat pack?
Larry,

I would do $8.00 dollars for each battery and if you wanted priority mail I would add $7.00 so if you wanted both packs I would do that for $23.00 shipped.

Beau

I'll offer $35 + shipping for the magazines, Beau. Not trying to start a bidding war, if you're satisfied with Ross's offer I understand. If not, I'd love to have that set (-;

If the Magazines had a price on them it would be easy, and avoid any bidding war that might arise. not suggesting one has started. No offence Robin.

I would be happy to pay more if you are not happy with offer as I have stated in Pm I have sent.

The offer is a place to start, I have no idea how to put a value on them and I would like the option of accepting or rejecting a counter offer if first one not accepted.

Ross

Ross,

You did inquire on the books first, per my PM if I took your offer of 20.00 shipping is going to be an additional 29.00. If you want them the total would be 49.00 shipped. Not sure if you want spend that but if you do that is where we are at. I am fair and the first person inquired can either take it or pass, then I move on to the next person in line.

Robin,

If Ross and I cant make a deal because of shipping costs you are second in line. I will keep you posted

Thanks Beau

Good grab, Ross!! Ross & Beau, thanx for being gentlemen & not misinterpreting my intentions. All's well that ends well (-;

I'll offer $35 + shipping for the magazines, Beau. Not trying to start a bidding war, if you're satisfied with Ross's offer I understand. If not, I'd love to have that set (-;
Robin,

Ross took the magazine thanks for your interest though

Thanks Beau

Would you take 30.00 shipped for 3 used bat ,1 new flat pack and 5 440 push rods shipped?

Thanks Dick

Latest posts

Back