• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S or Trade CMB.21 BETA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenOlvis

New Never seen fuel or spun with starter.I will Sell or trade my CMB.21 Beta.Selling price is $430.00 plus shipping or trade for brand new NOVAROSSI.NR.21DD with MDD-TH MARINE ENGINE, TURBO HEAD BUTTON.

The Used custum pipe an header dosnt come with motor but can be bought with motor $85.00

My Pictures 4805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That beta is way better than the 21DD IMHO
default_tongue.png
default_laugh.png
default_tongue.png
Better NR21DD than Beta IMHO
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you go to the CMB motors site, they say you must order through the US distributer/Stu Barr. Been that way for quite some time, at least a year. I believe I remember CMB cancelling a dealer in Europe last year (?) for selling out of their territory. This doesn't apply world wide, not all areas are "protected" - but the US definitely is. Hobbysupplies.au may be treading on thin ice, if they are selling to the US after CMB announced the new guidelines.

Back