• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s old atlas van lines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Chase

This is an old Dumas 1/8 scale Atlas Van Lines. Needs restoration. It is still a good solid boat inspite of some front damage. Bottom was reshaped and it runs flat. Comes with all the old hardware and extra new decals. Without cradle, it's too heavy.

$75.00 plus shipping.

Have pictures available.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fast. We'll talk details later. I have two more that I'll be listing later.

"Kevin, don't you have enough scales or are you trying to keep up with Rob."

I just want one that works :lol:

I'll take it. We'll PM about shipping. No pics needed
I'd be interested in the extra decal set if you want to part with them.

Andy
Hey Andy!! Dont want to get your hopes up, But since im doing mine up as the 84 Executone, IF i can find the Atlas decals, thier YOURS! if i can find em, ill bring them to the 1 day race in November!! Cool? Bill

Andy
Hey Andy!! Dont want to get your hopes up, But since im doing mine up as the 84 Executone, IF i can find the Atlas decals, thier YOURS! if i can find em, ill bring them to the 1 day race in November!! Cool? Bill

Awesome Bill, Thanks. Didn't know you had changed your mind on the scheme. Let me know, don't want to keep Glenn hanging too long. ;)

Glenn if Bill can't find his(he is getting old- :p ;) ) I'll take yours. LOL ......

Thanks ,

Andy

Andy

Awesome Bill, Thanks. Didn't know you had changed your mind on the scheme. Let me know, don't want to keep Glenn hanging too long. ;)

Glenn if Bill can't find his(he is getting old- :p ;) ) I'll take yours. LOL ......

Thanks ,

Andy
No hurry Andy, Just retired my dumas AVL-it will go down the road like Karl's this winter. New Pay&Pak ran great first time out and I have a Velasco hull to build this winter. Glenn

Back