• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S NIB RTR Traxxas Spartan Snap On Limited Edition 36" V-HULL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John H. Fiegel

Selling my Traxxas Snap On Limited Edition Spartan RTR. Brand new in SEALED package, NEVER OPENED! Comes with batteries, charger AND TX. This is the updated hull (V2) with updated Castle electronics. Factory warranty. $475 +3% paypal fee's, shipped, insured, CONUS ONLY.

Christmas2011027.jpg

Christmas2011028.jpg

Christmas2011030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed! :lol: Polished props eh! :lol: I Already did but It was removed. I understood why. All's good!

don't knock it too bad with 6s boat dose 55+ here in Utah and pretty stable. you always get a great start!!! lol Closest RTR Elec so far for heat racing..............

That is no bull, Chucks spartan here in utah is one fast little bugger, it does 55+ all day long and sounds really cool.

I have a custom one, new Castle electronics with a prather ss215 and on 6's she's above 50mph depending on water conditions!

My buddy Scotty's is doing close to 55 also. GPS crapped out last run but here is a little video. Nice boats for sure. They are great turttle skippers also. Have found out Miss Vegas's dont skip tuttles so well. :(

http://youtu.be/KQDNgn4Qg10

Last edited by a moderator:
Back