• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

f/s--misc items--21 hydro turn fin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
for sale 1st is a imax B6 ultimate charger,,it is like new and works great,,comes with a small power supply,,connecters and 3 packs of the deans fittings,,30.00 shipped lower 48,, 2nd is a brand new rossi outboard rod,,15.00 shipped lower 48,, next is a (I think)used prather outboard mount,,20.00 shipped lower 48,, paypal is [email protected] thanks,,gary I will ship across the pond,,70.00 total for it all shipped,,thanks,, squares have been sold,,,,,,charger,,45 mount and rod,,60.00 shipped lower 48,,,,,also have this 21 hydro turn fin,,25.00 shipped

turn fin sold,,thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx, gary! i was at work, friday afternoon, everyone wants their car.....yes i will take it. i'll need an addy to mail a usps m.o. in the a.m..

Back