• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S.45 rtr cajun bullet hydro price drop 350 plus shipping needs to go

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back up for sale .buyer backed out back up for grabs

Last edited by a moderator:
for sale a rtr 7.5 cajun bullet hydro .with a o.s. vmx 45 with a erwin pipe airtronics servos on 3ch and throttle and a hitech on the rudder has bmv mixing valve ,the boat is in great shape no dints or dings or cracks .both motors have almost a gal in them .it comes with a new uncut cowl 3 starter belts 6 new k/b glow plugs. 2 flex shafts .a pack bushing and spacer/washers .3 drive dogs .180 header for back up motor all the parts to rebuild the mixing valve ..a new in box fuel pump a new in box starter and a new glow lighter.you get every thing in the pics .500.00 for it all shipped .or 350 for the boat no spare parts .150 for back up motor and parts .

pic

ill take the 150 for backup motor and parts. is it everything except the rtr boat?

I'll be darn! That's my old Cajun Bullet rigger along with the spare OS .46 VX-M engine and parts. Seeing those pics of the boat bring back a lot of good memories. I sold the boat mid-year in 2010 so it's been awhile since I've seen her run, BUT I will tell you that little rigger is a good runner! If there was any nitro competition here locally, I'd be tempted to buy her back. Unfortunately, it's all "gas" around here anymore. That little .45 Cajun Bullet will make someone happy. I assure you of that.

Back