• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 3.5 K&B parts lot.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Mamaril

For sale is a parts lot of misc. 3.5 K&B parts. Some O/B some I/B, Some of them are kinda dusty been sitting awhile. There is a 707 specialties exhaust throttle as well as an old butterfly style exhaust throttle. Not sure of the model numbers on any of them but it all looks to be usable after a good cleaning.Would like to sell as a lot, but will entertain offers. 200.00 plus shipping.

Post here no PM"s

Jim

K&B3.5.JPG

jim, how much is 12mm, & how much is 13mm stuff? bwt, put some shoes on :lol:
Looks to be about half & half, also found another venturi with needle. Shoes are optional right now, we finally got some of the hot weather here in the NW.

James, most of the p/s look to be usable. I would really like to move this stuff so I would take 100.00 plus shipping.

Jim

James did ask first and I offered it to him, Yes the whole lot but I would rather have Paypal.

Just to keep things in the open here and not cause any ill feelings. In post #5 you will see that I offered this to James for the reduced price, Tom then said in post #6 that he would" take it" but James did not have a chance to reply. If anyone thinks this is wrong post here.

Back