• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 3.5 and 7.5 K&B parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allen burns

1st pic. 7.5 parts. 2 adjustable motor mounts. 2 flywheels. 1 pto assembly (complete). 1 cooling head and head button. 4 carbs. 1 intake.

2nd pic. 3.5 parts. 3 new teflon liners. 2 complete pto assemblies. 4 prop shaft assemblies (good condition). 1 new failsafe

3rd pic. New Geraghty steel liners, 1 7.5 and 2 3.5.

4th pic. 2 new prop shaft assembies for a 7.5

5th pic. 2 new 7.5 flex shafts.

I will accept all reasonable offers. Buyer to pay shipping (USPS one rate prefered)

Last edited by a moderator:
1st pic. 7.5 parts. 2 adjustable motor mounts. 2 flywheels. 1 pto assembly (complete). 1 cooling head and head button. 4 carbs. 1 intake.

2nd pic. 3.5 parts. 3 new teflon liners. 2 complete pto assemblies. 4 prop shaft assemblies (good condition). 1 new failsafe

3rd pic. New Geraghty steel liners, 1 7.5 and 2 3.5.

4th pic. 2 new prop shaft assembies for a 7.5

5th pic. 2 new 7.5 flex shafts.

I will accept all reasonable offers. Buyer to pay shipping (USPS one rate prefered)
I will take the three teflon liners and 4 prop shaft assemblies for 25.00 shipped to 80126.

Let me know,

Robert

Robert. Thankyou for the offer. If you will go 35.00 plus shipping (should be around 5.00) I will get them out to you asap.

Thanks

Allen

All Parts still available. A few inquiries but no firm deals yet.

Also have K&B 3.5 powerhead, no lower. Needs rod. Piston and sleeve are in good shape. Comes with black carb. Will take best offer on it.

Allen

allen, how about the 4 3.5 prop shafts & the 2 3.5 brass liners for $40 shipped to 22603?

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen Could use the PTO's and fly wheels maybe broken powerhead. Let me know how much Thanks Tom

How about $35 for the two 7.5 prop shafts and 2 7.5 flex shafts to 33909.

Mic Halbrehder

Hey Allen,I sent you out the USPS M.O. payment this afternoon for one of the 3.5 PTO's and the K&B 3.5 powerhead, no lower. Needs rod. Piston and sleeve are in good shape. Comes with black carb.Please PM me when the payment arrives. Thanks Again

allen, brass liners & propshafts showed up the other day safe & sound. thanx for making this sale work out for all involved. just a heads up to everyone allen is a stand up guy, & very good to deal with, imho :D ;) !!

Back