• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything for sale ALL ITEMS SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby himel

THANKS, ALL ITEMS SOLD BOBBY HIMEL

Most people out their know who i am, for those who do not my name is Bobby. I worked for Tidewater for 15 years . We closed down shop about 4 month ago.

I was hoping to be able to continue with my racing, but it looks like i will not have the time.

I have decided to sell all of my stuff. This includes motors (new and used) parts(new) props(over 100) and alot of other

stuff. It is to much to list everyting here.

please if their is something you might need e-mail me at this address [email protected]

I am sure we will be able to work out a price.

Thanks, I miss the raceing, and my Friends

Bobby Himel

Last edited by a moderator:
So can I.. Bobby is a stand up guy and will not do you wrong. His boats ran hard and he was / is very competitive.

Take care Bobby in your new venture. and....come on back to boat racing when you get the chance..

Grimracer

Thanks guys. I think you answered that question for a few other people as well.

Jamie

i don't know "DD" personaly, but from this site and another (screamand fly), i've come to know him as a stand up kinda guy. now, who the hell am I?????

Back