Evansville, IN Spring Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan,

I have a "B" hydro that I could run in place of the "D" I have entered. Have some work to do to make it happen but it's do able. Let me know asap so I can get it ready. See you next weekend.

Ron
Ron,

For now I will show you as a B hydro. We are meeting tomorrow night to discuss classes. I will let you know as soon as we decide.

Dan

We have met tonight and decided on which classes we are going to run. We included all classes that have 3 or more boats registered as of tonight. Since we only had one E-Hydro, we dropped that class.

I have updated the classes and drivers above. From this point forward, we will only fill any available positions that are in that class. I indicated next to the class whether it is full or if any are available.

We will have open water on Friday from 12 to 5:30. We will definitely have to shutdown open water at 5:30 since there is a wedding rehearsal at 5:30 at one of the businesses.

See you all soon!

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

I have a "B" hydro that I could run in place of the "D" I have entered. Have some work to do to make it happen but it's do able. Let me know asap so I can get it ready. See you next weekend.

Ron
Ron,

For now I will show you as a B hydro. We are meeting tomorrow night to discuss classes. I will let you know as soon as we decide.

Dan
Ron,

You'll be running B Hydro.

See you soon,

Dan

Maybe one of the Shindlers can sign up a "B" hydro. Not too many in the class and you have several. Lol See you Friday night.

Dan,Open water practice will end at 5pm on Friday. Rehearsal starts at 5 and we'll have to pause or end at 5:30 Saturday due to outdoor wedding at the event center.

Beautiful day Good water Gonna be a great race this weekend with 120 boats! If you aren't here You are missing out! We had all the rain possible this week now sunny skies!!

you be careful down there Peter

I HAVE SEEN YOU around them Schindler BOYS
default_huh.png

good luck catch up with you later

marty

thanks Phil for the up date on Pete

how about you

marty
Well I did win the scale final. Pete ended up with a third place in nitro mono.

Had to go thru the consi race to get to the final, in the consi race Matt Schymic was leading and he spun and died giving me the lead, Then in the final I was chasing Brian Schymic and he hit a hole in the choppy water and spun, I got the first, Chris Thorton second and Brian a third.

Got two thirds with sport 40 and sport20.

The boys Gavin Lewis, Wes granson and Alex Hildreth kennys son, out scored me in sport 20. Kenny Hildreth and I had 700 in sport40 after the second round but I couldnt get my motor to fire in the third round and got the dns.

Saturday was almost cold with gusting winds making for slow racing, sunday was better but still choppy waters, at least we could wide open racing I had two races to the finish line less than a boat length ahead,, one in scale with Chris Thorton and another with Gavin Lewis in sport20.

videos to come

watch for the amazing runoff Alex had in 20 mono, guess who won.

Back