ERWINS new engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that A 707 litened Fly,

And Nelsen lower ,

K&B Steering ,

Erwin PIPE,

Keelys Head,

Iam sorry Im drunlk.

Precision Boats said:
What I meant about K&B parts was the flywheel. Is that "muffler" a pipe inside of a pipe? What kind of pto bearings does it have Size etc? Looks like a Rossi header also. Maybe the new ones are different any new pics. Jim are you going to sell these before they are approved by IMPBA ,NAMBA etc. 

:D

96469[/snapback]

:) :) HEY YALL . YOU ARE ASKING ME TO MANY QUES. THAT I CANT SAY AT THIS TIME , IWILL TRY TO ANSWERE ALL I CAN.

YOU KNOW BEFORE WE GET STARTED , WHEN YOUBUILD A PROTO TYP OF ANY THING , YOU WILL GENERALLY USE WAHT EVER IS AT HAND THAT WILL DO THE JOB . K&B PARTS ? YEP THERE IS A FLYWHELL. STERRING ARM NO , LOWER UNIT ? COME ON NOW PLEASE DONT INSULT ME , THE MUFF. YES IT IS A CAN ON A HEADER PLUS SOOM MOORE INSIDE ;. YES IT WAS HAND BUILT HERE IN THE SHOP .AS A PROTOTYP , YES THEY WILL BE FOR SALE AS SOON AS THEY HIT THE DOOR , WHOOPS , I MUST RETRACT THAT STATMENT , AS SOON AS I CAN PULL A ONE IN TEN CHECK . GOD BLESS all :)

Tim,

What makes your SX more than anyone elses price ???

Come on man, they are going to only make so many this year so lets stick it to them , charge what I do !!!!!

When Irwins engine hits the market it is going to make K&B and OS build the engines that the racers wanted ten years ago !!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
As IW turns I should know better than post on here. Been there done that....

In the back ground again I am out of here. :ph34r:

Tim

Tim

Know see !!! you got pissed when someone through mud .... What do you think you made Jim Irwin feel like when you were throwing rocks at his engine ?? :huh:

Then you PM me and say I will never have to worry about having problems with one of your parts, ever !!! If you want to show me the back of your Lynx at a race, thats no problem, for I am a sophmore and it will not be the last rearend I see :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as what I know about Irwins engine... I talk to Jim on a regular bases, 3-4 times a month !!! What do you know about Jims engine ??

I have been offered the same engine that the Attwell's have run, but chose to wait !! for my sponsors new hull ...... B)

PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES....DON'T THROW ROCKS !!!

Don't blame IW, blame Tim Fulton for throwing rocks !!! :)

Have a great day Tim !!!

:) :) B)

Ronald,

I'm done !!! Sorry you had to read it .. No more from me !! :)

WB ;)

To whom it concerns

As a newby to rc boats and living in the Netherlands I think this is a very nice forum with lots of info. I use everything I can from al your expertise. I ordered some stuff at shops in the USA since I cannot buy it anywhere else.

But throwing mud is not what I like to see. Info, pictures etc.

Can't we just stick to that please.

Happy boating Ronald.

moron said:
To whom it concernsAs a newby to rc boats and living in the Netherlands I think this is a very nice forum with lots of info. I use everything I can from al your expertise. I ordered some stuff at shops in the USA since I cannot buy it anywhere else.

But throwing mud is not what I like to see. Info, pictures etc.

Can't we just stick to that please.

Happy boating Ronald.

96668[/snapback]

HEY RON . I MUST HAVE MISSED SUMTHING ? rocks ?, mud ? man i dont like them either . tim and i go back a long way . he has made for me some spcl, cranks for some spcl , rossi engines that were available to me , man he does good work . dont fore get fellows . when you go thru what tim and i have gone thru . you tend to be a little cranky at times . so bear a long with us . ok . be cause u may need somthing we can do for you at a price that no other shop will do . god bless :) :) :p

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP[/SIZE]

any updates there Mr. Irwin on the ETA of your motors? Thanks :)

ClayGlover said:
[SIZE=14pt]BUMP[/SIZE]
any updates there Mr. Irwin on the ETA of your motors?  Thanks :)

101057[/snapback]

''

HEY CLAY, NO NEW UPDATES

THE ONLEY THING IS . I FOUND OUT THEY WILL BE BETTER THAN I HAD PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT , BETTER BEARIBS . BETTER CARB. NO PRICE CHANGE .

GOD BLESS

sounds great :)

I'm looking forward to seeing them in action

Rokieboater said:
SOOOOO HOW DOES ONE GO ABOUT ORDERING ONE OF THESE MOTORS AS ORIGINALLY ASKED?
101541[/snapback]

Yeh, Like what he said. :rolleyes: I will like to get me some em motors. Put me on your list. Thank you . :)

I talked with Jim Irwin at the IMPBA Internats at Jackson, TN about the engine. He said he was having a protype crankshaft made that hopefully would work for a production engine. Jim said he still planned to have a complete engine. But, he really couldn't say when that might be.

That was a month ago.

JD

YOU DON'T WANT TO GET ON JIM'S LIST.....!!!!!!!!!

HE WILL LOOSE THE WHOLE NOTE PAD....... :p :lol:

Butch ;)

Back