• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines and Parts For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jydracing

Supporting Member
Rossi 45 Out Board Modded Engine with new extra parts, crank, pistin and sleeve, Rod. Engine only has 1 gallion of fuel ran through it. Price reduced to 300.00 shipping included only in the US.

Cmb 1.0 This engine is used but in great shape. great compression. this is a purple head engine it has 90 cast on the side with 1.0 stampded on the engine mount. I'll take 300.00 shipping included in the US.

Ops 90 Parts engines one has no head button and one is locked up these are the black top engines. These engines i have had for years and no longer need them like i said they are great for parts. I'll take 200.00 for them shipping inc in the us.

I am cleaning out the things that i do not need anymore I am running out of room there will be more to come. If you want pics let me know and i will email them. I will take paypal Email for pay pal Email is [email protected] or mo. thanks for looking Jimmy

Rossi 45 Out Board Modded Engine with new extra parts, crank, pistin and sleeve, Rod. Engine only has 1 gallion of fuel ran through it. Price reduced to 300.00 shipping included only in the US.
Cmb 1.0 This engine is used but in great shape. great compression. this is a purple head engine it has 90 cast on the side with 1.0 stampded on the engine mount. I'll take 300.00 shipping included in the US.

Ops 90 Parts engines one has no head button and one is locked up these are the black top engines. These engines i have had for years and no longer need them like i said they are great for parts. I'll take 200.00 for them shipping inc in the us.

I am cleaning out the things that i do not need anymore I am running out of room there will be more to come. If you want pics let me know and i will email them. I will take paypal Email for pay pal Email is [email protected] or mo. thanks for looking Jimmy

YGM

Latest posts

Back