Engine header springs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
I ordered some 67 size header springs from AA racing, and they are not long enough and I need something by Thursday where does people get the proper fitting springs for a 67 CMB

You can't stretch the spring a little I got a header from saymikey and it took a longer spring I stretched a spring midway and it worked fine
I did stretch it out and then the the hooks on the end would just bend out and pop right back off and stretched out so hard but it's okay I got it taken care of I have some longer springs coming that are made for 67 to 91 engines plus Chris will have one for me going to be testing boats down in Messina tomorrow finally get some boats wet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240529-084143.png
    Screenshot_20240529-084143.png
    802.7 KB · Views: 0
I did stretch it out and then the the hooks on the end would just bend out and pop right back off and stretched out so hard but it's okay I got it taken care of I have some longer springs coming that are made for 67 to 91 engines plus Chris will have one for me going to be testing boats down in Messina tomorrow finally get some boats wet
Once the spring is installed, you can close the hooked end with a pair of needle nose pliers.

Back