Engine Analysis Software Christmas Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been trying to order Marty's Engine Analysis Software but keeping getting an "Internal Server Error" message when I submit the Order Form. I have sent two e-mails to Marty but have not yet had a reply, can anyone advise how to get around this problem????

Thanks,

James

I have been trying to order Marty's Engine Analysis Software but keeping getting an "Internal Server Error" message when I submit the Order Form. I have sent two e-mails to Marty but have not yet had a reply, can anyone advise how to get around this problem????

Thanks,

James
James:

Sorry for your trouble with the order form. If you will send your Visa/MC details in an email I will do the order for you. Please put your contact info too. I will look into the problem with the order form.

[email protected]

727-867-9696

Thanks,

James
James:

Sorry for your trouble with the order form. If you will send your Visa/MC details in an email I will do the order for you. Please put your contact info too. I will look into the problem with the order form.

[email protected]

727-867-9696

Order form is FIXED. My hosting company did something to the permissions on the site that screwed it up. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Marty Davis

Thanks Marty, I just tried the on-line Order Form again and it processed successfully.

Regards,

James

Back