Enforcer 55 " Information wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tall Fella

Hello everybody .

I have a Enforcer 55" Sport Hydro and was wondering if anybody runs this style of boat . I believe they were made in the early 1990 's . My boat has a modified 33 cc Kawasaki engine with a 90 degree header into a OPS 30 cc pipe with aftermuffler . There is a wide pad , which starts in the floor / afterplane ? - 200 mm long , ~ 50 mm wide and 20 mm high at the transom where the stuffing box comes through to the strut . My line of thought is that it doesn't allow water to get on the prop easily . Does anybody have knowledge or experience with this style of boat . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello everybody .I have a Enforcer 55" Sport Hydro and was wondering if anybody runs this style of boat . I believe they were made in the early 1990 's . My boat has a modified 33 cc Kawasaki engine with a 90 degree header into a OPS 30 cc pipe with aftermuffler . There is a wide pad , which starts in the floor / afterplane ? - 200 mm long , ~ 50 mm wide and 20 mm high at the transom where the stuffing box comes through to the strut . My line of thought is that it doesn't allow water to get on the prop easily . Does anybody have knowledge or experience with this style of boat . I look forward to reading your replies .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
I believe you have an old Stingray. I think it was 50". If so WHH put a new deck on the boat. It runs in the Classic Thunder Boat class in Namba. You can see pics of boats on WHH web site. www.whobbies.com ...click on the OH BOY Oberto. DO NOT cut away the rear foot. properly set up with a Zenoah it will be in the 50's

Gary

Back